Sunday, September 26, 2010

my lovely parents brought me an iphone 4 yesterday! went out with them the whole day! never regret to join them. of course with little . and yet today, i went swimming with my dad, 1st sis and husband, my 3rd sis and little . she damn cute with her swimming costumes. went to deep pool myself and swim. become darker already! i like! been busy transferring stuff la. so tired. even mixed up with my sis one. but lucky we found solution! (: now, busy msging with my friends using 'textME' and 'whatApp'. seriously, this is so cool. but then i going to miss it la. i going to batam soon! excited! but i was alone and damn bored! ): why cant misunderstanding go away asap? seriously, i dont know what's wrong! ):



  • 29 sept - sentosa with bri, zc and zc's friends.
  • 30 sept to 2 oct - BATAM TRIP EMOING! ):
  • 5 oct - outing with jane and val! MISS THEM LOTS!
  • 6 oct - ns checkup again! HOPE I WILL BE FINE! ):
seriously, 2 of the 4 outing is happy. last one will be nervous and 2nd one, half happy half sad. ): RAWR. suddenly, i feel like sleeping. ):

my sisters and my iphone. all put little pic as lock screen wallpaper.



No comments: